Universal Biosensors, Inc. (Universal Biosensors) is a medical diagnostics company engaged in the research, development, manufacture and commercialization of in vitro diagnostic tests for consumer and professional point of care market. The blood tests devices consist of a novel disposable test strip and a reusable meter. It is developing point of care blood tests, such as C-reactive protein test, D-dimer test and Prothrombin time test. The company uses electrochemical cell technology for the development of point of care tests. The company's research and development and manufacturing facilities are conducted at its facility located in Melbourne, Australia, by its subsidiary, Universal Biosensors Pty Ltd. Universal Biosensors is headquartered in Victoria, Australia. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Universal-Biosensors-Inc-UBI-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
Universal Biosensors, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 24, 2011: Universal Biosensors Appoints Paul Wright As Chief Executive Officer
Sep 09, 2010: Universal Biosensors Announces Retirement Of Mark Morrisson As CEO
Aug 09, 2010: Universal Biosensors Reports Total Revenues Of AUD2.76 Million In Q2 2010
Mar 16, 2010: Universal Biosensors Reports Net Profit Of AUD1.4 Million In 2009
Jan 28, 2010: LifeScan Launches One Touch Verio In Netherlands
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Universal Biosensors, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Universal-Biosensors-Inc-UBI-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor,
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai - 400705, India.
Phone : +91 22 2756 1536
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.companyprofilesandconferences.com